Goldendoodles for Sale!

A new litter has arrived!  

Roxie is the proud mother of a litter of beautiful Goldendoodles. They were born early in the morning on January 2nd - almost New Year's babies!


You can already see some differences in their hair texture.  Just look at this adorably scrunchy face!  


If that doesn't make your heart melt... !


A whole stack of puppies.  And look at those ears!  Newborn puppy ears are too cute for words.  

When they get a little older, I'll post individual pictures.

These tiny babies are $800.00 each.  If you'd like to go ahead and reserve one, you can place a non-refundable $100.00 deposit. That will hold your puppy until your pickup date.  If you live at a distance, I will ship anywhere in the US for an additional $500.00.

My puppies come with puppy kisses, wagging tails, health records, and a 6 month health warranty.   My golden retriever pups come with their own registration papers, and my goldendoodle pups come with copies of their parents' AKC registration.

Please feel free to call or email with any questions!  You can email me at kellystetler@gmail.com or call 772-263-2930.

Contact me soon!  My puppies get adopted quickly.

Comments

Popular Posts