The Parent Dogs

Both of my females are AKC registered, and I've had them since they were puppies.

Meet Xanthe (pronounced ZANTHee). She is an AKC registered Golden Retriever. She is a sweet dog who loves nothing more than a friendly scratch behind the ears.  And her ears are eminently pettable!  She took to motherhood like a natural, and seems to truly enjoy caring for her pups.  Her pups have consistently demonstrated her calm and easy-going nature.






Now meet Roxie. She is also an AKC registered Golden Retriever. She is a third generation dog in my family.  Her grandmother belonged to my dad, and her mother belonged to my sister-in-law.  She is gentle and patient. just like they were!

Here is her baby picture.  Aww!!


And here she is as an adult.





And there you have it! These beautiful ladies are the mothers of all my puppies.






Comments

Popular Posts